Research Report: UK University Online Marketing & Consumer Protection Rights
Even though it's been five years since the CMA first released its guideline document CMA33, many Higher Education institutions still fail to consider all the stages and methods of student outreach that need to align with CMA rules.
This research report looks into how UK Universities advertise their courses to students, and what the implications are under relevant Consumer Protection Laws.
- The number of official complaints and formal legal matters
- The prevalence of CMA audits and letters of caution
- The key elements of CMA33 that institutions fail to consider
- What recordkeeping mistakes insitutions are currently making
- What universities can do to ensure compliance
To access this research report, please submit the following form using an email address affiliated with a higher institution provider. Once verified, the report will be emailed to you.